Nancy Mac and Shoshanah Thielle, have individual hypnosis practices in Eugene, Oregon. They also present many hypnosis groups together and separately. They have extensive experience with hypnosis groups, weight loss groups, women’s healing groups, weekend workshops, etc. They have built their clientele using many innovative ideas, including GroupOn, Living Social, etc. Shoshanah Thielle has 30 years experience with groups and individuals. She specializes in health related issues. Nancy Mac has 27 years experience in counseling and hypnosis – working with individuals, couples and groups.
Use GroupOn Vouchers to Improve Your Income – 9 things you will learn to use GroupOn, Living Social and other vouchers effectively
GroupOn vouchers (and others) are an easy, powerful and profitable way to build your practice. Offering these vouchers reaches a different segment of the population than would normally seek out hypnosis – significantly expanding your clientele base.
These GroupOn ideas apply to all voucher systems that might be available to you. We have sold more than 2000 vouchers using these ideas.
Learn from our mistakes and from our successes.
You will learn:
1. How GroupOn, Living Social, etc. work as an advertising and voucher system
2. Find your voucher possibilities: GroupOn, Living Social, Yelp, Amazon, local systems, etc.
3. Create an effective ad
4. Price your vouchers to sell the most.
5. Negotiate with GroupOn for the best percentage income
6. Use GroupOn for individual sessions and/or for group classes or seminars
7. 4 ways to Get your GroupOn client to schedule further sessions (pre-talk, handout, intake sheet, “Yes” questions after hypnosis)
8. Generate positive Testimonials on the GroupOn site and other web search sites.
9. Expand your business email list