James Dayley – Certified Master Hypnotist with over 30 years of experience in hypnosis who offers consultations on all topics related to hypnotherapy and life coaching.
James is a member of the American Hypnosis Association, the American Alliance of Hypnotists and is a Certified Hypnotherapist. He is also a graduate of Hypnosis Motivation Institute, the first accredited collage of hypnosis in the United States. In addition, he is a Certified Trainer with the American University of NLP.
Become a Hypnosis Recording Artist
Today’s technology makes this all possible. Not so long ago, using a recording studio was your only option. However, it is surprisingly simple and with a bit of practice and some basic sound recording techniques you too can become a Hypnosis Recording Artist.
Hypnotherapist, James D. Dayley, is a former Record Company executive who managed recording artist Andy Gibb. James will teach you some of the skills and time-saving techniques needed to provide this valuable service to your clients.
• Recording at a Professional Studio Verse Recording at home or office
• Discover what equipment and software are needed and how best to use it
• Techniques for recording and editing that will save you time and money
• Background music and sound effects (Where to get royalty free music)
• Learn how to get your recording on iTunes, Google Play, Amazon, Spotify and dozens more in a matter of days
• Create passive income with hypnosis recordings
• Boost your prestige as an expert by having audio programs
• Sell your CDs/MP3s at speaking engagements
• Sell CDs/MP3s to clientsIf you have hypnosis knowledge, the easiest way to add an extra income stream is with hypnosis recordings. James D Dayley will teach you how easily it is to make those recordings, get them on the web and start making passive income.
Spoon Bending as Therapy
SPOON BENDING As THERAPY will be a fun, light-hearted approach to the phenomenon Uri Geller made famous inthe early 1970’s. This is the real deal, no trick spoons here! Over 80 percent of the people who have been
to one of James Dayley’s spoon bending parties have bent their spoons. Help your clients build their self-confidence. Spoon Bending as therapy is an excellent method to get a feel for what telekinesis can do and prove to yourself and others that a mind is a wonderful tool. Come with an open mind, leave with a bent spoon and a new skill.