James Dayley – Certified Master Hypnotist with over 30 years of experience in hypnosis who offers consultations on all topics related to hypnotherapy and life coaching.
James is a member of the American Hypnosis Association, the American Alliance of Hypnotists and is a Certified Hypnotherapist. He is also a graduate of Hypnosis Motivation Institute, the first accredited collage of hypnosis in the United States. In addition, he is a Certified Trainer with the American University of NLP.
Become a Hypnosis Recording Artist
Today’s technology makes this all possible. Not so long ago, using a recording studio was your only option. However, it is surprisingly simple and with a bit of practice and some basic sound recording techniques you too can become a Hypnosis Recording Artist.
Hypnotherapist, James D. Dayley, is a former Record Company executive who managed recording artist Andy Gibb. James will teach you some of the skills and time-saving techniques needed to provide this valuable service to your clients.
• Recording at a Professional Studio Verse Recording at home or office
• Discover what equipment and software are needed and how best to use it
• Techniques for recording and editing that will save you time and money
• Background music and sound effects (Where to get royalty free music)
• Learn how to get your recording on iTunes, Google Play, Amazon, Spotify and dozens more in a matter of days
• Create passive income with hypnosis recordings
• Boost your prestige as an expert by having audio programs
• Sell your CDs/MP3s at speaking engagements
• Sell CDs/MP3s to clientsIf you have hypnosis knowledge, the easiest way to add an extra income stream is with hypnosis recordings. James D Dayley will teach you how easily it is to make those recordings, get them on the web and start making passive income.