HypnoThoughts LIVE 2017

You Are Viewing

Doris Santic

BIOGRAPHY

Doris Santic РCompleted hypnosis training in 2013 through Pacific Institute of Advanced Hypnotherapy in British Columbia, Canada. Certified through IMDHA since 2013.

Living Subconsciously — Hypnosis & Muscle Testing

Did you know that 95% of the time humans are running off their subconscious programming? Which leaves only 5% of the time for most people to live consciously and aware in their daily lives. This is why most people can’t make the change they want on a conscious level. Muscles are linked to the subconscious and have ways to indicate whether a statement is true or false for the person being tested. Muscle testing is a great way to gather information required before the hypnosis session. This workshop teaches you how to create a new belief in less than 5 minutes. Join me in ¬†discovering how beneficial this combo really is. It’s easy to use sequence and gets your clients the results they want.

Mastering Self-Hypnosis for you + your clients!

A deeper look into your thoughts, perceptions & beliefs! How they do directly influence the outcome. Each + every time. Your mind controls your life! Great perceptions can save you. Mis-perceptions can kill you.

Doris is also offering a 1 day pre conference workshop:

Secrets of the Mysterious Mind Revealed
Read more…