Change The Brain With Hypnosis and NLP For Weight Loss & Food Addiction
2 DAY POST CONFERENCE,
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
REGISTER AT THE CONFERENCE
In this 2 day seminar Didi will be sharing with you the latest discoveries in food addiction, research in neuroscience and hypnosis & NLP and as it pertains to weight loss. You will also learn how when we change our minds our brains change, and when we change our brains our minds change.
Through utilizing the latest developments in Neuroscience, NLP and Hypnosis, you will learn the top 10 levels of change in which you can work with your clients to increase your success and get the results you are looking for.
You Will Learn:
• About Food Addiction And The Brain
• How To Create The Ultimate State Of Mind For Weight Loss And Motivation With Your Clients
• How To Apply Hypnosis For Success And Empowerment
• How To Break The Cycle Of Food Addiction With Hypnosis And NLP
• 3 Different Ways To Identify Food Triggers And Deal With Emotional Eating
• How To Build Motivation For Exercise
• Hypnosis For Mindful And Conscious Eating
• 3 Different Ways To Eliminate Cravings By Creating Aversions To Unhealthy Foods
• How To Use Parts Work Therapy For Inner Conflicts With Food & To Stop Self Sabotage
• Putting It All Together And Selling Weight Loss As A Package To Clients To Ensure Their Success
Didi Vergados is a Certified Hypnotist (1998) and a Master Health Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming (1999) and the Author of Brain Hacks For Higher Success & Optimal Performance. Didi is also a sought after professional speaker and corporate presenter in the fields of emotional health and wellbeing having appeared on numerous podcasts, television shows and radio programs. Didi is passionate about weight loss and brings a wealth of information to the subject as she herself struggled with her weight for the first 30 years of her life. Because of this, she can relate both personally and professionally to her clients.
Here websites are www.bloomhypnosis.com and www.weightlossandfoodaddiction.com